Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am in Singapore

2o march,saturday,i went to singapore,me and my family planned to rent a hotel for the day,but instead we slept at my father's friend's house.The other day,we went to a beach,we played the water in the sea,and we also made sandcastle there, and i saw this guy,he digged this huge hold,then when he was gone,i take a look into that hole,and i jumped right into that hole.The hole look pretty deep from outside,but when i got in to that hole,it wasn't deep at all............

after we went back from the beach,we rest for a while.Then,me and my family rent a hotel called grand central hotel.There's TV sticked to the wall and there's only two beds.My family altogether are 4 peoples,so we divided the beds,one bed for the the girls,and the other bed for the boys.We don't know what to do in the hotel,and then,my mom saw this baby fair on TV,so we drove all the way to the baby fair,we only buyed baby strollers there.After the baby fair,we stopped by to eat at burgerking

The other day we went to a mall to buy books for the bookstore,the mall has all the books i wanted to buy.My mom buyed a lot of books for the bookstore.My mom even buyed the books i already have,my mom buyed the books i already have because she wanted to put it in the bookstore

2 comments: